top of page
Top speed - 10 cm/s
Nominal speed - 4 cm/s
0.5 W/kg continuous & 10 W peak power
CubeRover uses 2.4 GHz 802.11n Wi-Fi radio using TCP/IP to communicate with the lander.
To Be Announced
6 - 8 kg
Up to 4 kg
Solar powered, Recharegeable batteries (Lithium-ion)
Customer payloads communicate with the CubeRover using a wired RS-422
$4.5 M per kg of payload on the rover
for Lunar payload delivery.
PAYLOAD BAY (AVAILABLE MASS)
PAYLOAD BAY SIZE
POWER GENERATION & USAGE
POWER DISTRIBUTION (FOR PAYLOAD)
INTERFACES AVAILABLE (FOR PAYLOAD)
1) Front and Rear facing cameras
2) Two monocular, 16-megapixel cameras are used for navigation and localization
3) Main structure material - Aluminum
4) The system utilizes a combination of visual odometry and onboard sensors to determine its position relative to the Peregrine Lander
5) Capable of accommodating 4 dual stereo 5 megapixel cameras.
The CubeRover delivers payloads across the Moon after deploying to the lunar surface. The CubeRover driveline is four-wheel drive and skid steer, unsuspended and driven by four, flight qualified actuator modules. Customer payload will be integrated with the CubeRover and then the Peregrine or Griffin Lander.
Approximately 8 Earth days after touchdown
Last Updated on August 2022
bottom of page